View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:17 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Some thoughts on the Episode:
  • I love when Andy tried to explain the church service to Delia....."Don't look at me. It wasn't in the program. "
  • They should have introduced Mrs. Keyes to Topher. Her demeaner in Andy's office was as cold as a fish.
  • Kayla becomes more despicable as the season progresses. She is the epitome of a snob.
  • I liked Wendell. I wish that they had kept him on the show.
  • I love the way Blake Neely's music helps to make a scene even more moving...especially the part when Andy was speaking to the travel agent. He was trying to find the words to respond...the music added so much to the scene.
  • Harold trying to feel the rhythm is so hilarious.
  • Ephram was so sweet to Andy this entire episode. Loved the "Christmas gift". How adorable was it when he said that it was Delia's idea.
  • You beat me to the punch, 'Tos. In the real world....those guys would never have mocked Amy or Colin.
  • Poor Andy was so excited when he diagnosed the Reverend's allergy. But no one cared!
  • Reverend Keyes was kind of rude to Andy....practically shoved him out the door!
  • Nice Amy/Ephram interaction in the mine. Sweet kiss.
  • Beautiful, moving monologue by Andy in the Church....such a good actor.
  • Amy pissed me off on the bus...as if Ephram wasn't going to notice that she avoided sitting with him. Hello, Kayla #2.
  • Harold and Rose are such a beautiful couple.
  • There are 9,000 people who live in Everwood. Do they all fit into Reverend Keyes church?
  • One thing that always bothered me.....Andy gave Mrs. Keyes the airline tickets to Florence. She can't use them! Julia and Andy's names are on the ticket. Airlines don't work that way.
  • I hated the way Amy snubbed Ephram outside of the Church after he asked if she had seen Colin.