View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Jordan23
Fan Forum Hero

Afternoon all Romantics. I missed everyone alot...I had Monday off and then took Tuesday off too since I wasn't feeling so good. And I have so much to catch up....LOL

Lucy. LOVE the new thread. Very well done.

Hay, I know I'm late and you're on your trip, but great job on the last thread. And hope you have a blast at Vegas. Btw, East won baby!

to my 'Work & Play Girls'. Since I was out yesterday, I had alot to catch up on today. But since FF was down, I finished most of it. Hope it's not too bad for you guys. Tammy, I finally cleared out my PM box, so you can send me more gerat videos of our boy playing ball.
Erin, Deni and Tammy, thanks for asking but the move still hasn't happend. I wish they'd get it over with already instead of having me waiting day to day when it's really going to happend. Erin, I'm loving Dilbert. Deni, could you send me the transcript please? I can see the video but can't hear it so well since I have neighbors.

to my Gutter Girls. Jackie, H Izzo, Heather. Tiffany and Tashy.
Heather. I did watch NBA All-Star weekend and James did not participate or show up at either games. But I know he was watching and was excited to see the games, like I was.

Shauna (love your new sig), Susan, Nicole, Ally, Mel, Lucy, Denise3, Shannon, Caroline, Jane, Charli and Mara.

Quote of Last Night:

"Nathan, Haley fell for you when you were a different guy - a lesser guy. Maybe you should remember the real Haley even when she's lesser too.".

I can't say how many times I rewinded that scene over and over. It was absolutely perfect and leaves me with such higher hopes now.

Charli, ITA with your post about the Brothers, last night had to be one of the best Brothers episodes so far.

Props to Pippi....and glad to see he's trying to play Dan too. I also felt bad for him when he talked about Haley, granted we hadn't seen many Laley scenes but I can relate to where he was coming from about just wanting to say "goodbye". At least he did that when he left last season.

I agree with everyone about Whitey...he made me cry too. Damn 3 straight weeks this show has made me cry.

Liked Jeyton and all...but don't get the warm fuzzies like I do with N/H.

Liked Brooke's JFK quote. Anybody know the name of the book Luke gave her? is it me or did we see the beginning of the end of BPR and Brooke?

Liked Peyton's time-capsule speech about "when the face of hope is a boy's face, it comes with trust issues for her" and then the camera pans to Nathan. Very fitting for him too.