Thread: X-Men Series
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 02:04 PM
JavaSiva
Dedicated Fan

I really LOVED this movie sooo much. Xmen was my fav cartoon as a kid...i never read the comics though! haha. At the time I was so buzzed that I didn't notice half of the things that disappointed people (story-wise etc). After having time to calm down I do see people's points about the negatives but oh well I still love it...

I was more impressed by the big-budget effects than the story...but I was so happy to see GAMBIT there! He is my fav and I think Taylor did an awesome job! - He had the right cool attitude and do well with the little time he had. I've been hearing complaints about his poor 'cajun' accent...he did slip up at times but I was too busy drooling! lol. The part when he lifts the cards and aims for Wolverine was awesome...I had tears of happiness seeing Gambit come to life...

I am a little annoyed about the time continuity though cause I would love to see Rogue and Gambit together but now there is this massive age gap

Here is my fanart of the Rogue/ Gambit Pairing (I am foolishly hoping for an Xmen 4...haha):