View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 01:02 PM
SOX FAN
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Thanks Carmen Those are great pic. Did you get those from that site you posted a few days ago? I have not looked through all of those pics yet. There were alot of them!
I am hoping that Lafan hasn't gone into the Witness protection Program. I'm kidding LaFan I know we will hear from you soon. LOL

Look what I found!!
Skinnie Entertainment Magazine :: Lifestyle, Music, Sports, Fashion, Entertainment
Is there a print edition or is it just a online mag?
It drives me nuts that Shannon does not get a major cosmetic line or something. She is so pretty but has a great personality too unlike the majority of so called stars that I see over and over again ugh.

Scroll down for the interview with Shannon.
Thank you danzfan for the magazine. Beautiful pic of Shannon & I agree a cosmetics co. should offer a contract. She's so photogenic. Good article on her career and great mention of what she's working on.

Thank you also to Carmen for the pic from the party which I had not seen before.

Also saw Shannon's tweet & an additional one saying she was getting the dogs groomed for Vegas, washing clothes and that she had so little time. Sounds like she has a similar situation to last year. Wonder if Derek will be with her the whole time in Vegas.

Kind of off topic I just saw Star Trek - brilliantly cast especially Chris Pine as Kirk
who I'd like to see more of. Also amazing musical score. I remembered when we saw pic of S/D,Julianne,Sam & Harry at the Grove seeing Star Trek. Great pic of them.
SOX FAN is offline   Reply With Quote