View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:35 AM
carmenT
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzfan (View Post)
Thanks Carmen Those are great pic. Did you get those from that site you posted a few days ago? I have not looked through all of those pics yet. There were alot of them!
I am hoping that Lafan hasn't gone into the Witness protection Program. I'm kidding LaFan I know we will hear from you soon. LOL

Look what I found!!
Skinnie Entertainment Magazine :: Lifestyle, Music, Sports, Fashion, Entertainment
Is there a print edition or is it just a online mag?
It drives me nuts that Shannon does not get a major cosmetic line or something. She is so pretty but has a great personality too unlike the majority of so called stars that I see over and over again ugh.

Scroll down for the interview with Shannon.
danzfan.....I'm so glad you found the magazine, what a nice article. I was surprised there was not one mention of DWTS...not surprised @ no Derek mention as it was focusing on her career, not personal life. I loved this part:

Quote:
More than the sultry seductress or the pretty face, Shannon manages to obtain success through sincerity. Whether on camera, behind the camera, or at the poker table, longevity can only come with legitimacy, and for Shannon, the two go hand in hand.
Apparently there is a print edition.....I suppose you'd have to go to B&N or Borders to find a copy. Beautiful pic on the cover.

btw....the party pics I posted aren't from that same site....these I had on my computer for a while, but wasn't sure if I'd ever posted them, so I figured why not?!
carmenT is offline   Reply With Quote