View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 02:57 PM
then you must kiss me
Elite Fan

I adore Ash, I really do, but anytime there's a new gay guy he'd make 'the cutest couple' with Calvin every time. I agree with Calvin on the way that just because they're both gay doesn't mean a damned thing.

at the same time, this is the first guy I can see myself liking Calvin with since Heath. no one else has been good enough. though, I DO agree with Ash about the living together thing. and apparently so does Calvin, since he ran out in his underwear (priceless)

on the Ash note... freaking BRING BACK FISHER. I'm so sick of just hearing about him. I was so excited when she mentioned a date with him, and then Andrew's name wasn't in the guest credits, and I had to headdesk.

I think Rusty's crush on Jordan was so much more cute than them being together. sigh. no good.

love me some Evan/Cappie. they need to refriendsify already! glad the girl turned out to be a nut though. didn't want her coming between them when they've been making so much progress. now they can bond over finding out she was crazy before they got in too deep.

"you are the brightest and most accomplished students."
everyoneglancesatCappie
"believe me, if I could shoot a quizzical look at myself right now, I would."
Ellie