View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 09:52 AM
LilleLene
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
lene!!!!!!!! Great to have ya back huni! Oh god, u must of had ur drink spiked. Scary! Glad ur okay tho.
and it's good to be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scare Queen
You have to be more careful though of people who dope your drinks now i guess, because you wouldn't know what type of guy who you might end up with. And lol you are quite the flirt huh, you know Colin would most probably be proud of you though with that lol.
Yeah I know, it's very easy for someone to put something in your drink. But I don't think anyone spiced my drink, I'm leaning more to the thought that I drank from someone elses drink and that they had spiced it for themselves. And a dose that's safe for someone who's been using for a while, can be critical for someone who's new at it.
I have a tendency to just take a random glass of beer from the table once I've started to get drunk

Hehe..yeah i guess I am a flirt,but it's fun and yeah, I'm making Colin proud

Quote:
LilleLene At least you had fun right?
The night where I was totally gone it was fun up untill i got lost and almost ended the night out in the snow...
But the weekend after was hilarious!!!

Quote:
Lene- Where are u? The weekends near and i wana hear want u got planned cuz i don't know what to do.
Here I am!! I have a damn busy schedule (sp? )...sorry. hmm..just gonna have a pre-party at my friend Elin's house, get good-drunk there and then head out to the clubs and bars But this time I'm not gonna fool around or anything, I'm simply gonna have fun with my friends. Cus I've realised that it's Stian I want (and he's on his way back to tromsø now) so i can't do the random hookup thing anymore..

anyways..speaking of Stian!! He's finally got enough money to get back to Tromsø Erlend, his best friend (whom I fooled around with on new years eve btw) brrowed him the money So Stian will be here within one and a half weeks

Bonafide rarity