View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 05:45 AM
Unsung Hero
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
well what do you know in general?
That I'm in a serious need of an icon/sig change tomorrow.

Shu made recap of the episode if you want to read it

Quote:
George - Joining the army, I knew that that was known beforehand, but interesting twist to already put him on line with that bus accident.
I also know that he could die but I thought that would be because of him going to war, not in a way like that.. So I was still shocked despite knowing some things.. I wonder if he'll die too..
After the accident happened I totally thought it was George. Because I really had this bad feeling and of course because there was a spoiler that Shannon Lucio's role was very important. People always guessed she could get involved with Izzie but that was totally different case. So why should she be important when a random guy saved her? But I quickliy dismissed it cause we was supposed to be with the chief and I forgot about it.

So when he wrote 007 on Mer's hand I was pretty shocked although I had guessed it in the beginning.
I was sitting in my car and just was like OMG OMG OMG

Quote:
Izzie - The surgery finally seemed to work and then she flatlines because of hypokaliemie.. Alex his face at the end.. I really wonder if she'll live or not
Again I had a bad feeling. It just looked too good to be true. Not sure how I feel about the DNR thing.

I have a feeling that George is dead and Izzie standing in the elevator is somewhere in between, like George accepted his fate ready to let go when Izzie wasn't
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}