View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 05:38 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

well what do you know in general?

I'll keep things short

Bailey - Love the mechanic surgery stuff at the beginning, and so sad to see that her marriage is still at a though point. I understand why she has difficulties to chose.

Owen and Christina - Loved that he went to his mom (Debra Mooney! ) and Cristina said ILY.. Didn't like his reaction to that so much though.

Alex - He breaks my heart.. Gosh, Justin Chambers I think any husband feels the way Alex does in a situation like that, its nice to see how GA portrayed that..

Callie and Arizona - Love those two together Poor Arizona for loosing her brother in war

Izzie - The surgery finally seemed to work and then she flatlines because of hypokaliemie.. Alex his face at the end.. I really wonder if she'll live or not

George - Joining the army, I knew that that was known beforehand, but interesting twist to already put him on line with that bus accident.
I also know that he could die but I thought that would be because of him going to war, not in a way like that.. So I was still shocked despite knowing some things.. I wonder if he'll die too..

I don't want either one of them to die

Mer and Der! Married! though not officially.. kind of bummed about that, but they're not the big wedding kind of people so this is them..

and liza weil was great, sad to see that her character is most likely not ever coming off life support

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]