View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 04:37 PM
saphire
Extreme Fan

i liked this episode but jillian did really annoy me, she seems so spoiled and i can't see ed marrying someone like her. a lot of fans seem to compare the mary and danny relationship to the ed and jillian one but i can't see danny marrying someone so spoiled and materialistic and mary definitely isn't like that.

i'm glad they paired up danny and mary for valentine's day and i'm not sure if he gave her the necklace but he very well could have and i hope he did and is just plotting some grand i love you gesture to come but either way he seemed affected by her gift and was jealous which was great to see. i think these two definitely are on the road to getting back together.

loved sam and casey and i hope dean cain returns as casey more in a recurring role. he's great and they had such great chemistry. the chasing around thing got old and silly though.

i like mike and nessa as friends, don't know if i want to see a relationships happen there but i'm not really in favor of it being one way or another.

Alias: Sydney and Vaughn forever!!