View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 10:13 AM
Hometown9
Passionate Fan

GenL you're not alone on this one. I was very annoyed to think of how this episode left SO many things undone at the end of it. Like they needed tomake it a 90 minute Valentine's Day special in order to deal with all of the different storylines that were presented.

What about the whales that Delinda was responsible for? Is it supposed to be entertaining that the woman had plastic surgery and then was in pain for getting bumped into repeatedly? Or that she was used as a so to speak prop for Sam to then be able to disguise herself as another PS client? Ooooh that would have been SO hard for Casey to not been able to figure out. Come on, there are limits to the lengths that my credulity can be stretched to.

Along with the whole, run and hide, play hard to get, if he can't talk to me then I won't have to act like an idiot because one time I'm fainting and another time I'm looking to assault him or else later on I'm going to kiss him as they go to commercial, and then I'll be running away from him again and hiding as a pussycat doll dancer. This was over the top ABSURD!!!! Then they just leave the two characters in some backstage area and drop the story altogether. Because they simply didn't have any time left in the show to deal with anymore of it! Grrrrrrr

I very well undestand the idea of foreshadowing and it was done pretty well to the extent that something might be happening between Mike and Nessa. But that doesn't go for how they had the whole mystery of who sent Mary presents, and whether or not it was Danny. I hope it was him. Yet I have no clue as to whether or not that's true. There was never a twinkle in his eys for only the audience to see as he denied it to her. I felt like I had to take him as being honest, even if I didn't want it to be so. Plus as everyone else has said, there's ZERO reason for him not having done *something* for her on Valentine's Day.

The writers have a lot of making up to do as far as my feelings are concerned.

Staring as she called my name