View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Wildfire Girl
Fan Forum Star

BONES Spoilers & Specs #105: the most awesome display of creative anarchy we've ever seen on TV

Welcome to the 104th official bones spoiler & speculation thread ...

the most awesome display of creative anarchy we've ever seen on TV

[New Information];

[General Spoilers];

** HH would like to find a guest spot for Blake Bashoff somewhere on BONES.
** HH calls The Plain in the Prodigy 'a tearjerker' - script written by Karine Rosenthal
** HH said he'd love to have Zooey Deschanel guest on the show but 'It's a matter of story and schedule coming together and so far no luck.'
** Q: Will we ever be told who Gordon was talking about when he said one knows about his feelings and struggles? Booth(ie) or Brennan? A: HH said 'We have every intention of bringing Gordon-Gordon back so yes, absolutely.'
** HH said 'Will Angela and Hodgins ever get back together? ... hmmm ... could be. Maybe. Is that good enough?'
** Q: Any idea when Booth's dad and/or grandfather may show up? I'm assuming during s5 since s4 ran out of time. A: 'This part is all pending the right actor. Our intention is to meet him in Season V, definitely. But it must be very special.'
** HH said 'I wouldn't count out the Gravedigger ... just sayin' ... may mean nothing ... could mean something ... but she's awful smart.'

[Relationship Spoilers];
-----------------------
[Booth/Brennan Related];

** Hart on the sex scene: "I think the audience will be very satisfied with the sex scene, and [the way] that it sets up the next season and the way things unfold between [Bones and Booth]."
** "No dream sequence here. No undercover assignment. Not even alcohol. After months of teasing, creator Hart Hanson confirms Bones and Booth will hook up in this year’s season finale. “They’re actually in bed having sex,” Hanson tells me. “And they won’t be able to just walk away from what happened. It will have serious ramifications.”
** Ausellio: HH: "It's not free of encumbrance. It's not free and clear. Nothing is easy on Bones."

[Jack/Angela Related];

[Character Related];
-----------------------

[Promos and Clips];

[SEASON FIVE EPISODES];

([5x??] - Tough Man in the Tender Chicken - TBA

([5x??] - The Bond in the Boat - TBA

([5x??] - The Plain in the Prodigy - TBA

Live Journal Spoiler Community