View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:18 PM
TrekGoddess
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~ (View Post)
I managed to watch 7x03 today, the introduction of Ezri. I havn't really watched all of Season Seven and with the new movie being out I'm back in a Trek mood.

I like Ezri so far, but some of the acting choices are odd. It was nice to see a new host adjusting to being given seven lifetimes of memories all of a sudden, something we'd never seen with Jadzia, she seemed fine with it all when we first met her.

As a fan of the Sisko/Dax friendship, I was happy at how he didn't treat her one bit differently and was her main source of encouragement. That was nice.
I liked Ezri too. But I loved Jadzia!

Anyway, I agree. It was great that Sisko did not really treat her all to differently which gave for a nice cushion to Ezri. It was neat to see the "what if" about an unprepared Trill when they are unexpectedly joined. We never got to see that side of Jadzia as she had been joined for many years already and had been through the joining program unlike Ezri.

Just keep watching season 7 and you will see how Ezri and Worf interact. All I'm going to say is that it is quite interesting! lol