View Single Post
Old 02-15-2005, 04:09 AM
Robsessed_MeesterManic
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilleLene
it's actually scary how gone I was two weeks ago.. People asked me the day after if I had been drugged or something..and I actually think that I was. Must have taken the wrong beer or something, a beer that someone had spiced up a bit..hmm.. cuz seriously!! I was GONE!! I had no possibility of getting home on my own accord. luckily my brother manged to find out where I was and send a cab after me and get me home.. it was crazy s**t waking up the next day!

and last weekend I was a little drunk (probably more drunk than I thought) and ended up hooking up with some random guy! it was hella fun though

damn!! can't wait till next saturday!! Didn't do anything this weekend, so I'm itching to go out again
You have to be more careful though of people who dope your drinks now i guess, because you wouldn't know what type of guy who you might end up with. And lol you are quite the flirt huh, you know Colin would most probably be proud of you though with that lol.