View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 02:58 AM
The Darkling
Fan Forum Legend

The characters had “hooked up” on the level that they had an emotional, caring, protective relationship, along with a strong bond~Milo Ventimiglia

I keep getting these questions, Tim. Someone keeps asking when Peter and Claire are going to get together. We'll have to do some crazy dream sequence
~ Hayden Panettiere

There's something... you guys have a really good dynamic~ Greg Grunberg

"Lately though, I’ve been having some trouble with characters having too much of the wrong kind of chemistry. I’m seeing sparks where I shouldn’t. And it’s weirding me out. I can date my issues back to last year, during the first season of Heroes. Hayden Panettiere’s Claire and Milo Ventimiglia’s Peter. I know he was way too old for her, and, as we later found out, her uncle – I know all that. But I saw something. Sparks. Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like Peter wanted to save the cheerleader, save the world, and then get into her pants. ~TV Guide

What can you tell us about the season finale? Is this the episode where Peter and Claire finally get it on? People want it! So many people want them together.~Austrilo Interview

"God, they're chemistry..."
~Dennis Hammer

'The chemistry between these two is fantastic."
~Allan Arkush

We think they're related, just so you know... Well, what if Candace became Claire? And hooked up... Yeah! i mean legally, it's right, but then everyone can act out their.. I- don't know.
~Masi Oka

"...and they're terrific together, these two." "Great Chemistry"
~Tim Kring

Do you guys joke about that though? Because a lot of people are talking about that too and wanting them to hook up. I mean there's obvious chemistry, You know, we can dream. Maybe 3rd or 4th season we'll see things change.
~Austrilo Interview

Maybe he's having some fantasy or dream. Maybe.. maybe as a bonus scene.
~ Hayden Panettiere

When I found out the Nathan was Claire father I was shocked...and I think it's also kinda of wired that Claire...is Peter's niece.
~James Kyson Lee

I think Claire loves Peter and she is the only one that understands her.
~Hayden Panettiere

Their Story Continues
He thinks that everything is going to go back to normal. It’s been months since his father was killed (again), and though his brother has been stirring up rumors he’s still managed to get a steady job as a paramedic. And then Claire calls. He thinks that it’s just one of their regular chats, that maybe she just wants to tell her about the latest college she’s looking into (she’s been calling him at least once a day), but when she speaks the words “we have to stop them” he realizes that he should’ve known better. Nothing can ever be normal again. It’s not the world he has to save this time. It’s himself--it’s her. It’s all of them. He’s drowsy when he wakes up but one look at her in an orange jumpsuit is all it takes for him to remember what’s happening. Bastard, he thinks as he remembers how easily Nathan tricked him. She’s looking at him with determined eyes as he breaks out of the shackles and Peter knows that she wants to do something, anything, to help. She wants to be a hero (it’s silly, he thinks, that she still doesn’t realize how much she already is one). “Wake everybody up,” he tells her gently but firmly, and she’s instantly removing the other prisoners’ masks. He makes a note in his mind to tell her later that she might have just saved all of their lives. He finds her a few minutes after the plane crash when everything is in complete disarray and she throws herself at him in relief. He knows not everyone made it out of the crash alive. “We have to go,” he murmurs into her hair softly and she nods, once weakly but then again more firmly, and the two of them run together, away from the crash and closer to freedom.

“My father, your brother,” she’s hissing out in frustration, and the significance behind her words isn’t lost on him. He wonders, though, if it was lost on her. When he’s in Costa Verde he wants to visit her, wants to let her know he’s okay and quell his own fears by finding out that she’s okay too. But he knows it’s not a good idea; if he knows Nathan as well as he thinks than she probably has agents watching her night and day. He can’t put her in that kind of danger. Plus, they’re here to kidnap her father. He may have betrayed them all but he knows Claire still loves Noah with all her heart. That news would only hurt her. So he watches her from a distance just to make sure she’s all right. He’s furious to see his brother arriving with Claire. He’s the one that’s supposed to save her, not Nathan. It’s what they do. They save each other. But, really, wanting her all to himself is selfish, isn’t it? “Peter,” her voice drains the tension out of his shoulders and he grips her arms gently as soon as she’s close enough to touch. ‘Hi,’ he mouths, a ghost of a smile touching his lips, and she smiles gently back. “Save the cheerleader, save the world.”

The world might always be in peril, but his world is saved so long as she is.
This is only the beginning on this story......

Season 3, Episode 1: The Second Coming

Peter: *runs in to an abandoned warehouse. A gun clicks behind him. He stops, knowing instinctively who it is* Come on, Claire. It’s me. Put down the gun.
Claire: *walks towards him, gun in her hand* Can’t. It ends here.
Peter: *holding his hands up* Wait, wait! I’m going back to the day they all found out.
Claire: It’s too late.
Peter: *softer* What happened to you, Claire? How did you get to this place?
Claire: *bitterly* I’m different remember, special.
Peter: I can fix it. All of this, everything, please
Claire: *pointing a gun to Peter*: I'm sorry, Peter. I always loved you.

Season 3, Episode 2: The Butterfly Effect

Angela: You don’t screw with time. It’s called the butterfly effect. Step on a butterfly today; three years from now a million people are wiped out.
Peter: Let’s just hope it isn’t anyone I know.
Angela: *stops in front of him* And what if it is? What it if turns out to be someone you do know, someone you care about. *A pause* Claire.
Peter: *Pauses in what he’s doing, looking unnerved*

Claire: *steps away from the camcorder and walks onto the train tracks. A train can be seen and heard coming towards her*
Peter: *flies in from no-where, pushing her out of the way of the train. They both roll down a hill as the train goes past*
Claire: *getting up, angry* What are you doing?
Peter: What are you doing?
Claire: *hysterical* Trying to get hit by a train, what does it look like? I just wanted to feel alive again.
Peter: What happened to you?
Claire: Something awful. *starts to cry and embraces Peter. He hugs her back, tentatively*

*Peter and Claire are walking in a field. Claire has no idea Peter is from the future.*
Peter: What happened to you never should have happened, Claire. It’s my fault.
Claire: You can’t save me all the time, Peter. What happened was my fault. I can’t defend myself. Yeah, I can heal, but what kind of lame power is that? I’m still just a victim. You have to teach me. You learned how to use your power, you’ve fought him.
Peter: Claire...
Claire: You could help me do that.
Peter: I can’t. Not me, not now.
Claire: *confused and frustrated* Why not? I don’t understand!
Peter: *shouting* Because something can go wrong, and it changes everything!

moments by Dragonfly

Season 3, Episode 4: I Am Become Death

Present Peter: I want to see Nathan, Claire, Suresh.
Fut. Peter: They are not the people you think they are
Present Peter: Why not?
Fut. Peter: Not all of us were born with abilities, okay? Some of us were made with them. A line was drawn. Sides were chosen, tore us apart.
*gun shots are heard. Future Peter is shot down. Future Claire appears, holding the gun*
Present Peter: *shocked* Claire?

by lucky_star79

Fut. Daphne: I’m not afraid of you.
Fut. Claire: No, but you are afraid of Peter and you know he won’t stop. Not ever. Until we find him and kill him.

Fut. Claire: I just killed my uncle and I have to do it again. Just give me a second to be a human being.

Present Peter: You’re going to kill me.
Fut. Claire: A bullet in the back of the head should do the trick. Dead. I’ll let the boy go.
Present Peter: *pleading* I’m not the guy who did this, Claire. This is me. You’re not going to kill me.
Fut. Claire: *coldly* Yes, I am.

by lucky_star79

Fut. Claire: *walks towards Peter with a scalpel in her hand. He is strapped down on an examination table, shirtless* Are you trying to teleport? That’s not going to work with my friend here. Two hundred thousand people died in Costa Verde. I want you to feel the pain for every single death that you caused. *slices his chest* That’s one.
Present Peter: I can save them, everyone in Costa Verde. This whole world doesn’t have to be like this, Claire. You don’t have to be like this. I saved you once and I can save you again.
Fut. Claire: *slices again. He winces in pain* That’s two.

by Dragonfly

Season 3, Episode 7: Eris Quod Sum

*Claire looks up and sees Peter falling from a window high up in the building. He hits the ground*
Claire: *running over to him* Oh, my God, Peter.
Peter: What are you doing here?
Claire: Why are you bleeding?
Peter: He took my ability, we need to go.

Peter: *shirtless as Claire is dabs at his wounds with a cloth* I keep thinking about that fall. How I didn’t hit as hard I should’ve. What if Sylar didn’t want me to die, what if he wanted to get me out of there alive?
Claire: By throwing you out of a window?
Peter: He could’ve used his ability to slow me down. I’m telling you, he saved my life, Claire.

Season 3, Episode 9: It’s Coming

Peter: *packing a suitcase in his apartment*
Claire: *coming in through the door* We have to get out of here.
Peter: I know. And you’re not coming with me.
Claire: What?
Peter: *pulling on a jacket* I’m gonna go someplace where they can’t find me. And you’re going home.
Claire: Peter, I have to protect you.
Peter: I can protect myself, Claire.
Claire: How? You don’t have your powers, your father’s trying to kill you!
Peter: This isn’t your fight. I need you to stay…*he trails off*
Claire: Stay what?
Peter: *pauses* Innocent.
*banging can be heard from the apartment door*

by Dragonfly

*Peter and Claire have escaped from Knox and Flint and are walking along a sewer*
Peter: I told you, you have to go home.
Claire: I’m not going home, Peter.
Peter: *stopping* You still have a chance, Claire.
Claire: I left home so I could fight these people and I have. I can protect myself now, I can protect you.
Peter: *looks back the way they just came, clearly troubled* That’s the problem.
Claire: What’s this all about?
Peter: That alley back there? That’s where you kill me.
Claire: *in disbelief* What?
Peter: In the future you find me and you shoot me. Twice, in the chest.
Claire: *wrought with emotion* What are you talking about? Why would I do that?

ConnectionDestinyHeroesSoulmatesCompanions

Peter: Claire, just – just go home. Please.
Claire: No. It’s not gonna happen. And it’s all your fault. You never should have come to Odessa to save me and you should have never become my friend or my hero. Now I can’t leave you, because I have a favour to return.
*They proceed to have massive eye!sex before Flint and Knox catch up with them*

Video of the Moment

by Dragonfly

Future Titles
B/C It's Paire what other reason do you need
B/C Even In ten more years we will still ship them; stronger then ever
B/C No Matter what we will keep showing our support for Paire
B/C Peter+Claire= Destiny, Eye!Sex, Connection and Fate
B/C Paire always deserves the best
B/C No Matter how much Paire scenes we get, we will keep wanting more
B/C Paire is like a drug addiction to us
B/C They was Peter and Claire look at eachother(sigh) It's no words
B/C They always have inappropriate thoughts about each other
B/C We wouldn't be shocked if Angela had a dream about Paire
B/C They would do anything to make sure eachother is safe
B/C When the show end or everyone would say was remember how great Paire was
B/C No one will ever have the strong chemistry like them
B/C Alot of Paire scenes in Season 4 would mean Ratings jumping up again
B/C Next Season should be all about Peter and Claire
B/C If we get a Paire kissing scene the thread will go on fire
B/C In any discussion, Paire will always get mentioned
B/C To this day people still have a hard time believing Peter and Clare are related
B/C He will always there for her, No matter what
B/C No Matter what happens it will always lead back to Paire

----
Poem Titles
'I wish he knew the impact he has on me,I want to become a better person when I see him'
'He has a great spirit, heart and soul, He will forever be My Hero'
'I can't stop what I feel, It's stronger than me and one day I will let go and give in'

------
Song Titles

"If you're going to erase the pain in my heart, then don't hesitate, kill me"
"Unable to find what I need, breaking the peace, repeating the same mistakes."
"Clad in leather, guns, they sure as hell made why badass couple"

by lucky_star79

♥Paire♥

Last Thread