View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:11 AM
FallingArrows
Master Fan

I had thoughts about giving Twilight a chance when I first started seeing the commercial for the movie on TV. But then I heard the writing for the book kinda sucked, but I was still a bit curious. However when these stupid girls kept screaming for Twilight and how they wanted to marry Edward and the commercial was shown every goddamn minute and countdowns for the movies were formed, I was getting sick of all of it. And my cousin would not stop talking about it and every line from her mouth was about Twilight and when she found out my sister and I hated that stupid Veronica's song, she like 'You hate because it's on Twilight, right?' Uh, no moron. And I think the actors for the movies are not gaga over and Kristen Stewart is so lame. She's not even remotely cute. Non of them are remotely cute.

And maybe Rob Pattinson does brings a lot of publicity. But no way do I want Jessica to be associated with him. And as much as I want Jessica to make it big and gain the attention of the media, in a good way of course, I do not, and I repeat, do not want that stupid group of teenage girls as a fan base. And they'll be shouting threats that 'He's mine!' Oy Vey.

Last edited by FallingArrows; 04-30-2009 at 06:17 AM