View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 08:10 PM
MissCongeniality
Ultimate Fan

OK, this episode officially made J&B a candidate for HBO viewing. Damn, the most graphic thing I have ever watched on this network. Thi one was loaded with sex, drugs, and a little bit of rock n roll (with Katie's band). And of course the deer hunting.

It was well done with the intermittent hunting scenes. Mind-bogglingly cool. I couldn't tell which day was which. Also happy the have the flashforwards in there.

The Nate/Courtney scenes. Wow. Yeah, those tied with T/G for blush factor. I'm really surprised at Courtney though. OK, I thought the Tom/Grace stuff was hilarious in the beginning, but then I wanted to wring Tom's neck when they revealed that he slept with someone else after he and Grace first hooked up. The icing on that horrible-tasting cake would have been that he was with Natalie or even Leslie. He's in the promo so I don't really know how that works out.

Peter/Bobby was cute, and I liked that Bobby's reaction to the whole thing was portrayed in a real way. I was pretty shake up myself just watching it. And this goes for the whole episode.

Jack/Katie. Well, I never thought that Jack would try pot. He was alot calmer about T/G than I thought he would be, but he ripped into Grace just as bad. I think everybody in this episode was sad or close to it by the end. Trust me, I was too.

Heavy stuff.