View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 09:49 PM
jadorexme
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just like Patty Pryor
I'm sorry I havent been on much. I'm VERY sad and hurt by all of this... I wasn't trying to be rude I was just saying how I FELT about the show . There was never anything I was trying to say AGAINST you OptimisticCynic. I'm sorry u feel that way.

I'm hurt by lack of people signing my guestbook on www.save-americandreams.com. I'm sad because people have lied to me. I'm just sad in general. I HATE THIS!!!!!! I don't ever want to check my e-mail or nothning cuz its always bad news. No one gets how I feel. I know everyones hurt.

I'm just going to shut up an jsut say no one gets me. I'm probably not coming back to this darn internet or TV

I'm sorry I'm very upset and well honestly noone online chats with me really about the show so i feel VERY alone right now

mandy
I'm very sorry you're feeling so upset and alone. =( I'm very new to the boards so I don't know everything you're referring to, but let me just say this:

I'll try hard and get all my friends who are fans to try hard to save the show. Don't give up...sometimes these kind of campaigns DO work, as long as you show the network how many fans there are, how devoted you are, and how great the show is. I have faith. =)