View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:23 AM
MrsEdwardCullen
Elite Fan

i think it's a good idea to do a skip to spring break...I don't like doing this stuff w/o the creators permission...but she hasn't been on for a lil bit so i'm hoping it's okay.

Ethan

The rays of the sun leaked through the blinds and hit Ethan’s face. His alarm was blaring and he reached over to his dresser and knocked his alarm clock to the ground. He heard something break and he found himself cursing under his breath. He had spent the last few days with Rhonda and he has been really enjoying himself. They went out to the beach and collected beautiful shells, Ethan took her out to swim with the dolphins…which was amazing, and they have been sitting with each other at lunch everyday. There was something that Ethan noticed though…something that bothered him. He had noticed that Annie was spending a lot of time with the new kid Liam.

Ethan tried to not let it bother him though; after all he was the one that broke up with her. That meant that she was free to do whatever she wanted to with her life. Ethan just wasn’t too sure about this Liam character. Ethan didn’t think that he was any good for Annie, she deserved better then him. He just screamed heart breaker, and Ethan worried for Annie. He was still too scared to talk to her though, and their was definitely an awkwardness every time they saw each other in the halls of school.

It was spring break though and Ethan was hoping to get a break from all of that. He was hoping he wasn’t going to see Annie or Liam. He couldn’t imagine either one of them being in the habitat place, it just didn’t seem like either of their scene. Ethan dressed himself and then headed over to pick up Rhonda. They were meeting at school and heading to the place on a bus. He walked up to her door and knocked on it and Rhonda’s mother answered.

”Hey Ethan, glad to see you by again. So glad you and Rhonda are doing this together, I think it’s really sweet.”

“I think it’s always a good idea to give back. Not everyone is as blessed as I am.” He said to her with a smile. He was glad that her family loved him, because that wasn’t always the case. Her family already had complete trust in Ethan, and seemed happy that Rhonda found him.

”Rhonda, Ethan is here!” Her mom bellowed. ”Come inside Ethan, she’s still getting ready. I swear she’s tried on five outfits already Ethan laughed at that. He supposed she wanted to look cute today. Ethan went to the living room and sat down waiting for Rhonda to come down.

Liam

Liam didn’t get any sleep last night. He was spending way too much time with Annie, and he wasn’t sure what he thought about that. I mean the girl was fine, but he wasn’t sure if she was just with him to learn from him…or if she was hanging out with him because she actually liked him. Liam was so worldly about so many things, he figured out so many things in the world, but the one thing he still couldn’t figure out was women. They were so complex and complicated, sometimes they did things out of pity and sometimes that pity turned into something more. Women sometimes were users and sometimes they weren’t. Liam was usually very straight forward…okay maybe not…but Annie was definitely a puzzle to him.

Annie thankfully has been using friends as excuses to hang out with Liam. She said she was spending a night at new friends houses…since she couldn’t use Silver as an excuse since Kelly and Annie’s dad seemed to be friends. Liam introduced her to some of his female friends which were magically Annie’s ‘new friends’. Anything so he could show her a good time. They been out drinking together, he took her to the best clubs…of course armed with fake ID’s. He’s taken her out of town a few times…and showed her some beautiful sights. They watched the sunset and the sun rise…admiring all the changing colors of the sky, of course he was a little high while doing that.

Now the fun times were over because he was going to have to do this Habitat for Humanity thing. Something he really wasn’t looking forward too, but he was happy that he was going to be doing it with Annie. He told her he’d meet her there because he thought it would be a bad idea for him to pick her up. He knew that her father thought he was a bad seed. He got in his car and headed to the school and he watched the people fill the bus. He pulled out his phone and texted Annie.

I’m here, are you here yet?

Last edited by MrsEdwardCullen; 04-24-2009 at 07:29 AM