View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 06:02 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter seven: It's a lost cost of a half breed
I felt like punching a wall.
I'm half breed a cross between human and vampire.
I just need to be loved by him
Then and again we are on the run.

Jake was helping out Jasper on the beach, it was getting windy out on the beach. Alice followed them down to the beachside. "Nessie is depressed Jake." Alice told him, "She wants to with you. Just talk to her. I think she is missing Edward and Bella." Jake threw a stick into the ocean. "I'll go and talk to her Alice." he told her, "She's been feeling like she isn't loved by me." He ran up to the house to her. Jasper looked at Alice, "She isn't depressed just missing Edward and Bella. I talked to her this morning." he smiled and looked onto the ocean view. Jake got into the house, "Nessie honey are you okay?" He crawled to her, "Renesmee?"
She looked at him and kissed him, "I'm not depressed or missing my parents. I just needed a little kiss Jake." She smiled at him, he smiled at her back. He took her to the bathroom for some time together.
Later, Nessie was hanging out on the desk, when Jasper came out. "Jake and you have a long way to go Nes." he told her, "I know I have a long way to go too." Nessie nodded at her uncle, "Well I heard that from my parents you wanted to my mom's paper cut and glass cuts from aunt Rosalie." she started to laugh, "Took dad and uncle Emmett to calm you down from the smell of blood." Jasper's pale face looked at his rosy niece, "I wouldn't say that Nessie, you had problems not eatting human baby food." he told her, "Sorry Nessie." Alice came out to the deck. She smiled at them. Then she went back in to the house. In the morning, Jake and Nessie were laying besides each other sleeping, Jake rolled over to kiss Nessie's rosy cheek. He loved her smell and how she looked angelic in her sleep. She felt soft to him, warm to him, loving to him, and the best to him. Nessie woke up and stared at him, like she did when she was born. Their eyes met with each other and he knew he was going to imprint on her. Jake smiled at her and kissed her lips. She was enjoying herself and felt like she was in love with a werewolf. He rolled on top of her, "Nessie Let's have sex this morning." he told her, "I want too." Nessie looked at him, "Oh Jake, I'm not in the moody this morning." He rolled off her, "It's not time yet. I'm waiting for a sign first." She got up from bed, and she went to the shower. Jake felt like he wasn't good enough for her.
Jake wasn't happy but he'll get over it with Nessie's not wanting sex with him. He had to wait for her to warm up for him.