View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:43 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter Six: South Carolina got any problems.

Ft. Worth, Texas
Nessie was in the bathroom bushing her teeth, she was getting ready for work at the diner. It was almost Thanksgiving, and it was going to be busy for a next couple of weeks. Jake was at work at the local gas station. He wasn't tired all the time. Nessie watching tv for anything on Forks, Washington. She was worried that her parents sent out a Amber Alert for her and Jake. She got a letter from her Aunt Rosalie and Uncle Emmett.
Dear Nessie,
I'm worried about you, you shouldn't hang out with that werewolf Jake. He is a bad influence to you. Alice wrote to me not to say anything to Edward and Bella about Ft. Worth. I hope you are doing well at your job. I want to tell you this Nessie. I love you and Jake, but if you need help coming to us in New Jersey.
Love,
Rosalie and Emmett
Nessie though since all the years with Aunt Rose and Bella were not friendly with each other over Edward's heart. She knew her aunt can be a bitch to everyone. Jake came home, "We have a problem." He told her, "Your grandfather Carslile is here. We need to go to your aunt Alices in South Carolina. It's closer than Rosalie's." Jake rushed around to get stuff from the apartment. "You saw my grandfather Jake. Where?" she asked him, "How, When?" Jake looked at her for a monment, "Nessie this is serious. I think Bella sent him down here for us." He told her quickly. Nessie was confused for awhile. They left Ft. Worth, Texas in a rush.

It's was a long drive into Mississippi, Nessie was sleeping with her legs up onto the seat. Jake was driving along with Interstate watching the scene change from Texas to Mississippi. He was listening to music on the radio. Then he pulled over to a motel to get some sleep and wake up Nessie. He didn't want to wake up Nessie, he left in the car so he can get the key. When he came back, Jake picked up her from the car. He took her to the room and put her on the bed. Jake went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. After he went to bed and fell asleep with Nessie on his side.

In the morning, Jake and Nessie left the motel. Nessie was very relaxed for the next couple of hours on the road. Jake had Nessie's leg under his hand. She didn't mind it, she was married to him.
She looked at him, "Jake, why haven't we had sex yet, we're married." she asked him, "I want to be loved in bed." Jake nodded at her, "We have been on the run Nessie. Let's wait until we into South Carolina to have sex." He told her, "I know you're dying for a little nookie from me. Nessie, we have to be careful with things now." Jake drove on with Nessie staring at the roadway ahead. Finally, they were in South Carolina. When they got to her aunts' place. Alice ran to her, "Nessie!" she ran to her niece, "I was going to write to you about dad being in Ft. Worth, but you are here." Jake nodded at Alice, "Alice we have a problem." he told the petite woman in front of him, "Can we live here for awhile?" Nessie smiled at Jake. Alice took them into her house. They got comfertble at Alice's place.