View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 06:05 AM
Evie
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't get what the fuss what about that 17 year old guy. He was cute, but in an you'll-annoy-me-later-on, sort of way. I didn't think he had anything spesh about him. Hell, even that fella who had no idea what kind of voice he had, should have been put in straight away [instead of making him go away, compose himself, audition again etcetc] because he had a decent voice.

I get that x-factor isn't *just* about voice, but I assumed that would be rather important. They seem to be picking a lot of rock voices. That's fair enough but I think they're confusing eccentric personalities [or as I like to put it, ways to hide the fact that you aint got a good voice] for people with x-factor.

I must say, Daniel's doing a fabulous job. Especially when he's talking to the seriously deluded ones. He doesn't interview them in a condescending manner [purely for the sake of tv]. That's nice.

btw; 'sif you'd fly all the way back here for x-factor. Surely she'd have friends who'd have clued her in instead of making her travel so far to be humilated. [I shouldn't laugh..]