View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

I'm adding Alice and Jasper to the tell. Auntie and Uncle helps Nessie and Jake to South Carolina.

Chapter 4: No Home and No Jobs what the hell....

Nessie was staring at the building that were passing her by, until she spoted a little diner inbetween them. Jake was driving along the road feeling the breeze thought the window. "Jake, pull over." Nessie looked at him, "There's a diner we can eat at Jake." He looked over at her, "I guess, I'm hungry and you're hungry. Let's go then." He pulled over the car in the parking lot. Jake got out of the car, and he helped Nessie out of the car. They walked across the parking lot into the diner. Nessie took some money out her saving account at Forks in case they wanted human food to eat on. The waitess walked to them, "What do you want to order y'all." As she headed them a menus to order on, "Y'all look young to be married." As she stared at the wedding rings on their fingers, "The little lady first." Nessie looked at the menu for a couple of seconds, "I want a cheeseburger with fries and a medium diet coke." Nessie told the waitess, "Jake you're next." The waitess looked at Jake as she was walking Nessie's order, "Yes son I have three kids waiting for me to come home." She finished writing on the pad. Jake smiled at them, "I want a grilled chicken sandwich with a large Mountain Dew." Jake sighed, "Nessie are you sure you want to eat dear." Nessie looked at him and shook her head yes. The waitess left them to wait for their food. Nessie glanced over at the window; she saw a sign in the window that said 'Help wanted' on it. "Jakey I think I found a job here." she told him, "I want to be a waitess." Jake looked at Nessie, "Okay then go up and get application for the job, but lie about your age Nes." he told her, "and your birthday too." She walked up to the center, the waitess looked at her, "Little lady, your food will be up soon. The cook is slow." she told Nessie, "What do you need?" Nessie couldn't speak to her, "I want a job application please." Nessie blurred the words out at the waitess. "Why sure little lady?" the waitess told her, "By the way, my name Betty Lou Vance." Nessie smiled at her, "Well my name is Victoria Wolf and at the table is my husband Jacob Wolf." As Betty handed Nessie the job application. "Thank you Betty." Jake nodded at Nessie, "Boy you're a nice girl Nes." Nessie smiled at her husband of 24 hours. Then she began to fill out the form for the job. She though of her parents and how proud they would be if Nessie was getting a job.

Forks.....
Bella and Edward was shocked about Jasper's news of Alice finding a dog for Nessie. Edward told Jasper about Nessie running away with Jake to who knows. Bella layed her head on the couch and stared at the ceiling for a couple of memories of Nessie and her singing Nessie's lullaby. Edward walked in on his wife. "She going to be okay, if I know Nessie she find a job somewhere to support her and Jake." he told her. Bella looked over at Edward, "I want her to be found Edward. If it takes the news, werewolf and the Cullens to find her." she told him, "Edward I'm worried about our little girl. She is the only one we have." Bella got up and hugged Edward tightly, "I don't want to see her hurt." Edward wrapped his arms around her, "She's not going to get hurt, she has Jake to protect her. I know you're worried about her, but Bells, she going to be alright." They held each other for some time.

Ft. Worth...
Nessie and Jake were done with their lunch, and Nessie handed Betty Lou her job application. Betty Lou whispered in her ear, "Vicki I think you go the job." Betty told Nessie, "See you tomorrow." Nessie started to jump up and down, "I got the job Jake!" she was excited, "I love you Jake. My Jacob." He bend down at her and kissed her, "I love you too my Renesmee." Jake and Nessie headed down the road to find an apartment for rent.
Jake was looking at the street. "Nessie I think I found us a home to moving in to." he told her, "Let's buy it." The man gave them a key and left, after Nessie paid him $300 for the security depsoit. She knew he wasn't going to run and scam them. Nessie read his mind with her hand. Where they got upstairs with the key with them. Jake unlocked the door, and picked up Nessie. He carried her in the apartment. Jake put Nessie down on the floor. She gave him a kiss. "I love you and want to make love to you." Nessie told Jake, "I know this isn't the time for us to make love." Jake nodded at her, "I want to make love to you too. I have to find a job to keep this wonderful apartment." He looked around at the space, "We need to get some furiature and some dishes. I'm going to the car to bring up the air matress and the blanket for tonight." He told her, "Nes you can look around." He went downstairs to the car. Nessie was looking at the walls. She was seeing if the wall needed care and redone. Also she was thinking about repainting them a nice color or two. Jake came back up with a box and a blanket. She looked at him, "I think Red for the living room, a bright green for the kitchen, and for the bedroom a neutual color." she told him, "Jake wouldn't you agree." He looked at his tiny wife, "Yeah I don't mind the colors in the apartment." he smiled at her, "It's ours to keep." Jake hugged her tightly, "Nessie I love you." She smiled at him.

Forks....
Edward was walking down a long path to the meadow where Bella and he used to hang out, and took Nessie to when she was a baby. He started to look around for any diffence the meadow had changed. Bella followed him and hid in a bush. She wanted to see if he started to cry for their daughter. He had a note that he wrote to Nessie once she came home to him.
Dear Renesmee,
Your mother and I were worried about you and Jake when you and him ran away from Forks. I hope you didn't get hurt, I know Jake would protect you from getting hurt. Once a upon a time, I was rebellious too. I met a human girl, we fell in love with each other. Even our love was threaten by another vampire, his mate, and the Volturi once or twice. I still love her and she did the same for me. Then we got married to each other and had a little baby girl. The girl died and I turned her into a vampire to keep her alive for the baby girl. The little girl grew up quickly into a bright teenager. She was everything to her father and mother. She had friends to hang out with in her room. This teenager fell in love with a werewolf. The werewolf was a family friend, the father told him it was okay to be around the teenage girl. The girl I fell in love with was your mother Bella. The teenage girl is you Renesmee. The werewolf was your imprinter Jake Black. I know you are well Nessie. Be Careful.
Love,
Edward Cullen

Bella began to cry in the bush, Edward heard her. "Bella love, what are you doing here?" She nodded at him, "You miss her too Edward." She told him. Edward hugged his wife while she was crying. She knew he missed Nessie so much. Edward tucked the note away in his pocket for now.

sorry I didn't add Alice and Jasper, but I will next chapter.