View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter Three: Sicken and Missing

Nessie was laying next to Jake in the car. She was dreaming or seeing into Jake's future again. Jake was waking up in the parking lot of the chapel they found the night before. Nessie yawning and shook her hair. They were thinking about marriage and children of course. She sat up and strenched her arms out. The owner of the chapel looked at them. "Waiting here all night just to get hitched." he told them, "Come on in, you two, Let's get you married." Nessie and Jake walked across the parking lot to the chapel to get married.

Forks...
Bella was worried if her daughter was gone forever. She fell like there was a piece of her missing and sicken her badly. Bella wished that Jake was taking care of Nessie. Edward felt badly about his actions with Jake. He was more than a son he thought to himself. Jake imprinted on Nessie for a reason. Nessie was his daughter he should of protected her more. Bella walked into Edward's den. "I don't feel like this Edward. Nessie is my life." She told her husband, "I wish she didn't ran off with Jake. I know they won't age the day pass the ages they are now." Edward nodded at her, "Bella love, Nessie will be taken care of from Jake." He told his crying wife, "Nessie is okay I hope." Bella mind was racing with thoughts of warmth from her daughter's skin. She missed Nessie and Jake. She wanted them to come back home soon.

Vegas...
Nessie was in a white wedding dress, Jake was wearing a tux. He felt uncomfectable in it. Nessie smiled at him from the up the asile. She wanted him to with her forever. As she started her march down a long path of empty row of chairs. She wanted her parents and grandparents there to watch her get married to the man she loved when she was baby. They met each other at the end of the row. She was glowing in the sunlight. Jake notice that right out the bat. Nessie was smiled at him when the owner gave them their vows. They said "I do" and they kissed each other. Nessie and Jake left the chapel as Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Black. They were heading for Texas next. They were waiting for Texas to have the first time together.

Forks......
Edward was watching the window for Nessie's dark head of hair since it changed colors from bronze to dark brown over the years. Bella was humming her daughter's lullaby. Edward was writing a note to himself not to say something about Jake and Nessie love for each other. Bella was crying her daughter to come back to her soon..... or soon was it.

Texas...
Nessie was laying next to Jake with his warmth overheating her. Jake was snoring in his sleep again. They went hunting the night before, Nessie was getting hungry for animal blood instead of cheeseburger with fries. Jake was looking at her, "Nessie are you feeling home sick." he asked her, "Are you missing Bella and Edward?" Nessie smiled at him, "No I don't missing my parents my Jacob." She rolled over and fell asleep again. Jake went hunting for food again. They were hungry, also they needed a place to stay for awhile. Jake kissed Nessie's cheek and left to hunt for food. He knew that she was missing her family.