View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Wildfire Girl
Fan Forum Star

ALL set ...

Booth arriving at the crime scene and making everyone step back … and then his reaction is the same as the garbage worker, crossing himself, the Virgin Mary. Ha ha.
Brennan: This was not a miracle. Dried blood.
Then his reaction, when he realized it wasn’t an image of the Virgin Mary.
Booth: Let’s get this bale of hay down!
Then …
Booth: Okay, I’m going to give you this one. Maybe it’s not a miracle.

Cosmetic surgeon: What can I say? Toes are the new nose.
Booth and Brennan’s bickering!
Brennan: Self mutilation for an antiquated ritual. It’s barbaric.
Booth: Oh come on marriage is very important to a lot of people Bones.
Brennan: It’s ridiculous. No one can guarantee how they’re going to feel about someone for life. We’re not a monogamous species.
Booth: Marriage has been around since the beginning of time.
Brennan: Woman from Amazonian tribes expressed their by spitting in their partners faces. I hope that we’ve progressed past that.
Booth: Okay sometimes love trumps logic.
Brennan: Love is a chemical process that causes delusion. An intellectually rigorous person would never get married.
Booth: Never say never.
Brennan: That’s a paradox. It makes no sense.
Surgeon: Am I still needed here? Because if you two are having relationship issues …
Booth: We just work together. That’s all.

The wedding dress scene!
Booth being all protective of Brennan and the crazy woman, and his arm on her shoulder.
Dress sales lady: Your size is on that rack.
Booth: Oh we’re not looking for a dress.
Brennan: No. Never. Ever. Ever.
Ha ha!
Dress sales lady: Cold feet. You’ll get over it. You two are obviously meant for each other.
Brennan: No.
Booth laughed nervously.

Booth: Bones, Oh you must have dreamt of being a bride before your heart turned to stone.
Daisy Wick! And Booth and Brennan hiding from her, and the way he was HOLDING her.

Dress sales lady: It’s a symbol of virginity and I’ve been sexually active since I was –
Booth: Okay Bones we really have to get going.

LOVE the way Booth and Brennan were all talking over each other with Sweets, Brennan wanting to tell Sweets about Daisy and Booth not letting her! I JUST LOVE the way they are flirting.

Booth: You know what? You are scared. You are scared of love.

LOVED Booth trying to get Brennan to leave the restaurant when Daisy showed up with Sweets.
Booth: Oh look at that. Text flying in. We gotta go.
Brennan: I don’t see a text.
And he just grabbing her and trying to drag her away. And Brennan was trying to tell Sweets. SO ADORABLE. He is all over her. And they just keep teasing about love/marriage and the typical bickering.

And somehow I thought the scene behind the bar was so adorable. Brennan with her glasses and blue light and Booth whistling with his regular flashlight. And he’s so happy he found the woman’s cell phone. And she finds the blood, and lets him use her glasses to see it. Just found it very adorable. All around.

LMAO at the ‘Date or Hate’ thing.

And oh goodness, Brennan told Sweets while Booth was interrogating the fiancé. Poor Sweets. And then Booth was unhappy that Brennan had told Sweets, because he’d come in and cry. Then Sweets wanted to talk to Booth alone! And Booth counseled Sweets. And Sweets wanted a hug, and Booth refused. A good slug in the arm, it’s a manly thing to do. Then Sweets wanted him to do it again! Ha ha.

And Intern Wendell invited Jack to his evening out with the girls. Ha.