View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter two: Hiding in Vegas

Nessie woke up to Jake snoring in the forest floor. She rolled out of sleeping bag that Jake took out the camper during his wolf state the night before. "Jake where are we going now?" she shook him while he was sleeping. "I know to Las Vegas to get married in a chapel." Jake woke up and yawned, "Yes, Vegas and then to Florida or Texas." he told her, " I think Texas is better Nessie." He got up and helped her, "Come now love let's go to Vegas to get married." Nessie smiled at him as she folded the sleeping bag from the ground below her. They run to Los Angeles to get a car to go to Las Vegas.

Forks.....

Bella was worried about Nessie. The police were everywhere in the cottage, asking her about her daughter's wherebouts. Edward was in Nessie's bedroom crying about his daughter disappearance with Jake. Why did she went with him? This isn't Nessie he thought. Jake was wild and so was she. Where they went to? Bella wanted answers from Billy Black about where his son was with her daughter.

Los Angeles....
Jake brought a old car with the money he had with him. Nessie was sponging herself off in the ladies room. She was almost done with getting the dirt off her face when someone knocked on the door. Nessie got out of the ladies room, when Jake surprised her with a car. Jake and Nessie got into the car and drove to Las Vegas. Nessie was missing her parents somehow. Bella and Edward might be worried about their little girl.

Nessie fell asleep in the car, when they got to Las Vegas. Jake woke up her up. "Vegas wow." Nessie told Jake, "Let's find the chapel and get married." Jake smiled at her, "I think we should." Nessie and Jake drove past the Vegas strip to find a chapel. They are getting married.