View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Is he the only one for me?

Is he the only one for me?
By Edward_Bella1988

Summary:
Jake and Nessie are finally going out as a couple. Edward doesn't trust wolf boy with his daughter. Bella thinks them going out will cause trouble with the families. Jake and Nessie decided to run away from Fork to get married. Once they come back, war breaks out, will Nessie and Jake tore apart or be with each other.

Rated: PG-13 with language, violence, and sexual content and humor.

Characters: Bella/Edward Nessie/Jake

Chapter one: Fallen

Nessie's POV

Pretty lace around me.
I know him since I was a baby.
Love is our game.
My parents don't think we should be together.
I'm Renesmee Cullen.

Nessie was sitting outside of her parents house, Bella watching her like a hawk. Edward was worried about Jake and Nessie dating each other. Techinally, Jake had stop aging and so did Nessie. They were worried about their baby girl dating a wolf boy. "I don't give a damn about my parents" She whispered in his ear, "I want you Jacob." He held her hand and kissed it, "You need to honor your parents Nessie." Jake told her while Edward was watching her and him from the back porch. "They love you and I don't think they love me, they want the best for you." Jake left her alone. Edward walked to his daughter, "I don't want you to see Jake anymore Renesmee." he told his daughter as Bella rushed to her daughter's aide, "Edward you're being to harsh on her." Bella told him, "Jake's a fine young man Nessie." Edward turned to his wife, "I don't care if she runs away with him Bella. I don't want him and her be alone together." Bella looked at her daughter. "Nessie go inside." She asked her daughter to go inside the cottage, "I don't care if she's love with him Edward. She not a child anymore. You have to realize that, she's seventeen now." Edward left the house and went to his parents' house across the forest. Bella was protecting Jake and Nessie's love from Edward.

Later Jake came in though Nessie's window. "Let's run away Nessie." he asked her, "Let's get married and run away from your parents." He picked up Nessie and carried her out of the window. "My parents don't sleep Jake." she told him, "I love you anyways." Jake took her to out of Forks, Washington to Las Vegas, Nevada to get married. Nessie didn't write a note to her parents about getting married to Jake. She was happy to be with him.

In the morning, Bella walked in Nessie's room and screamed out, "EDWARD, NESSIE IS GONE WITH JAKE. SHE RAN AWAY WITH HIM." Bella yelled at her husband. Edward looked at Bella, "You know what's going to happen do you?" he told his wife, "War is going happen with the Indians and Vampire, because of Romeo and Juliet running away." Bella began to cry, "We did the same thing years ago, while I was still human." Edward looked at her, "I know Bella, You're still my special kind of heroin." He hugged her. Bella and Edward wished that their daughter didn't ran away from them.

Last edited by Edward_Bella1988; 04-16-2009 at 01:52 PM