View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 01:19 PM
gilmoregal
Loyal Fan

I think I loved Rory&Logan from the moment I saw their "debate" scene in 5.03. I must have watched that scene a hundred times that week it first aired. lol... I was a bit obsessed with it.

I think that one of the reasons their relationship is great to watch is due to the natural chemistry between Alexis and Matt. Which is a nice change from Alexis and Jared (who had IMMENSE chemistry in Season 1-2, before it really waned).

I've still managed to *not* download any of the clips. (Actually, I tried but when I realized it would take a reallly long time to download, I stopped. LOL... So, I'm really not as self-controlled as I'd like to believe!)

I also wanted to comment on something from the last thread regarding L/L having no interests in common. To me, the most important thing they have in common is Stars Hollow. They live in the same place, they both are committed to their jobs, they are both committed to the people they love. They may not share material interests like the same taste in movies or music, but they share values and beliefs on life. And, ultimately, those are more important to have in common. The other stuff is just peripheral. And, we know that they are able to give and take in order to adjust to each others lives (Luke taking the list of cds to listen to; Lorelai going to bed early).

Also, I totally agree with whoever said that watching Lorelai pregnant would be hilarious! The caffeine withdrawals alone would be funny. And, I think the show would come full circle in a way.

Hannah

LUKE: You're an amazing woman.
LORELAI: Thank you for noticing.

Fanfiction Entries