PatyLoução
Elite Fan

the p a t h to f o r e v e r;
"We love because it's the only true adventure."
- Nikki Giovanni

the rekindling
{the reborn, irresistible, the goodbye}

we say;

Dan and Serena are two young people that found something some people search for, for a lifetime. They have found that one person who makes you smile anytime, makes you feel like you are worth it, believes in you, and the one who you know is forever. They bring that beautiful and unique relationship to Gossip Girl and without them GG wouldn’t be the same. They bring their one of a kind love on our screens for the world to see and make people believe there is that one person for you. Dan and Serena bring the two sides of the tracks together in one beautiful and honest relationship that cannot be broken by anything or anyone. GG would not be the same for me and I think many others. They bring this genuine feel to the show and shows you that meant to be is something to believe in. In all the mess, Dan is Serena’s safe place and they will always be there for one another, even through the tough times you never doubt their love for each other. You do not see many TV couples written like they are and have the chemistry they have, they are one of a kind. Gossip Girl would be lacking an amazing couple without them, and I am proud to be a fan of theirs. This season they will show us even more why they are meant to be and how fate and true love is on their side, and we will be there cheering them on. That's our couple!
~ Lauren

they said;

"Constance Billard's Golden Couple."
~ Entertainment Weekly

they said;

"The Cornerstone Couple of Gossip Girl."
~ Kristin from E! News

touching hearts e v e r y w h e r e ;
"Where love is, no room is too small."
- Talmud

'
the top 5 favorites;

more favorites;

The ending of "School Lies". Because in that moment I saw who and what Dan truly was and will always be for Serena. He's her home, he's that person and place that makes her feel loved, wanted and safe. Dan is to Serena what the Cohens were for Ryan Atwood.
~ Dana

"The love of his life has returned" scene. Train station. - This scene was really short, but from the second I saw it I knew - Dan and Serena were a couple I would love and always ship. Dan's look made the scene perfect. I knew it was a story behind it, and I could already then see that this was his girl; The girl he would later love and have adorable scenes with. Gossip Girl's voice said that Serena didn't know his name, which made me think of how Dan really liked and would later love her. Because Serena was still Dan's dream girl- even if he hadn't talked to her much.
~ Rachel

more favorites;

Episode 1x18 -Much 'I Do' About Nothing.
From the moment she walks into that door and kisses him, to the moment they share their supposed last dance, you saw nothing but how much these two people LOVE each other and would give anything to be able to just make things right again, but feeling in that moment that there was nothing that they could do to fix things and make it like it was before. But, you never questioned whether they still loved one another because that was just there for all to see!!
~ Diane

Episode 1x15 - Dan's worried in "Desperately Seeking Serena" The scene where he grabs her face and makes her listen to him just proves once again that the love Dan has for Serena is stronger than the normal teenage couple. He cares about her with his heart and soul and isn't afraid to show that to the world.
~ Eliz

while h o l d i n g o n to their d r e a m s;
"Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
- Elizabeth Browning