View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Paul1984
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
Paul, my opinion on that question is that it was a code. Ilana and Bram must have come with a whole team of people on the plane. But for security reasons they might not have known who's involved in whatever they're about to pull off. So whoever employed them must have given them a secret question, which if the other person answers correctly, it would mean that he/she is a part of their conspiracy or whatever they are on the island to do. My guess is that they're Charles Widmore's people. It's just like the question Desmond asked of Locke in Season 2 " What did one snowman say to the other?" It was designed to be answered correctly only by Desmond's replacement for the Swan hatch.

As for what is the answer to the question "What lies in the shadow of the statue?", my guess is Jughead.

Where did you see this Bram guy amongst the Dharma inductees? I don't recall.
Oh ok, thanks. That makes a lot of sense and is most probably correct. It definitely makes things a lot more clear.

It also explains why they knew that container would be full of guns. Perhaps they brought the guns with them and we already know Charles is trying to get people on the island. Could Sun have told him?

The only other explanation besides Charles is Elouise. She could be making a play of her own too, although maybe the Oceanic 6 was her play since she helped them.

Brad William Henke appears in Namaste (despite being uncredited) and I checked that out on Lostpedia, because I thought I was going nuts. What I can't work out is if I saw him with the crash survivors or with the Dharma people. I could have sworn it was Dharma people, but I need to go back and watch the episode again.