View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 01:38 PM
same old story
Fan Forum Star

I really think that they look alike too! They could definately be sisters. It was a VERY good casting on OTH parts.

You see, I do like Taylor, but only when it comes to Haley, whether it be concerning Haley or actually having a scene with here (fighting or not) I like her. When she's with Nathan and be a **** bag ho? Not so much.

I absolutely L-O-V-E Haley James - every little thing about her, even her mistakes. I just love her to death and no matter what the writers do to try and make me hate her, I won't. Not even a little. I refuse. What they are doing is pure character assisination and I hate it. None of the things that she's doing are in her character - they're just making crap up to get people to hate her, but it's not working that well because people, most people, are smart enough to realize that this isn't Haley - it's PodHaley. I hate that people are comdeming her for a few mistake. Hi, yeah, she's a teenager! Okay, she's 1-6 freaking years old! She was too young to get married, I could have told you all that, in fact that's the first thing I said. That is why teenagers shouldn't get married because they aren't mature enough. She has never been in a relationship before Nathan, it's all new to her. And just like most people when they first try things - she made a mistake and she knows that. Yes, even the great Haley 'Tutor Girl' James is allowed to make mistakes. Lord knows Nathan's made plenty.

Sorry, I know that isn't really what this thread is about, but I just get so worked up when people dislike my Haley. But, to each his own. I get that.