View Single Post
Old 02-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Great post, Michelle. The examples that you cited in your post are the reasons that I feel that Joey didn’t deserve either Dawson or Pacey. When she told Pacey she “didn’t feel it” after she found out that Eddie was back, after basically leading Pacey on before that, I just felt that was incredibly heartless of her to do, and I really didn’t feel she deserved to have a considerate gentleman like Pacey in her life. Plus, the concept of her dumping Pacey for that jerk Eddie really ticked me off, after Eddie had walked out on her without saying a word to her, and he had never treated her very well to begin with, and yet, she still went back to him. Unreal. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] If Eddie was a “fantasy” to Joey, she really needed to find some better fantasies! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy