View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 02:49 AM
Ngatiara
Elite Fan

Doy's back for good. Now never leave again, otherwise I'll hunt you down and kick your butt, do you hear me??

I find that funny, that people bonded over Roswell. The same happened to me. I was doing the 40hour famine, organising it and stuff, and we met with other schools around the area. This one girl loved Roswell, and we bonded over the CD coz I'd just gotten it.

It turned out she actually posted here, and we had talked online! It was so funny.

Oh thanks! But there's no way I'd be in the running. I'm loyal to the show, sure, but there's others out there who would probably get an award for it! I'll settle for Bronze

Yea, I was the same. I was like, who?? What the??

Ah, the good old days when Brendan had a board. It was soo cool. So stupid of me to move away, coz after I moved, people stopped posting there, and the board was taken away. I bet if I'd stayed, I would have managed to convince everyone else to stay, and his board would have stayed too. But no, I had to have a life!

It's so funny to hear the term "Egyptian" being thrown around, coz I can remember when that first started up. And it's really only just started up again since I mentioned it to someone on the Brendan Thread. The next thing I know, people are doing arts with Egyptian scrawled on it, and people are calling themselves Egyptians! It's great to see it come back.

Altho, people are now using it in context to Candy, when it was a general thing before.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me