View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:23 AM
CappieTauLove
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Fair Verona (View Post)
But my favorite relationship of the episode was Ashleigh/Casey! Their friendship is too cute for words. I felt kind of bad that they were both keeping stuff from each other but at the end I'm glad they both ended up coming clean and everything worked out. I'm definitely excited to see where this goes. Everyone is so very in character - Ashleigh, Rebecca, Frannie, etc... I'm loving it. Another thing in general about Greek that this episode reminded me is that Greek always has a consistent feel to it. Where as a lot of shows change after their first season and take a completely different tone that puts off fans because it's not the show they fell in love with, I feel like Greek has actually done a better job than most and has a natural progression.
agreed! i think these two have the best girl/girl friendship of all the TV shows i've seen. it's not overly dramatic or anything like that. they have their problems, but they work it out. their relationship as best friends is believable because they're so natural about everything, which says a lot about the amazing actresses that portray them! i think that the more this series continues, the more the cast grows into the characters they play. especially if you compare the first episode to more recent ones. the characters, especially the girls, have totally grown and fleshed out into characters that are believable and real. it makes the viewers invest in them, which is a really good thing.

at the end of the day, i'll still be watching greek. not some show with the same name, but completely outrageous and off-topic storylines. things will change as the seasons progress, but the dynamic will stay the same. i think this show is one of the few shows i don't have to worry they'll go off track.