View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 02:59 AM
atyleung
Part-Time Fan

I was so sure that everyone else's opinion would echo mine, but I guess not....

I originally thought that TOW Ross' Tan was the worst episode of Friends ever, but I change my mind because 1)after watching it again, it wasn't so bad, and 2) I watched this week's episode.

To me, it seems like they are starting a pattern, 2 good episodes, 1 bad one, 2 good ones, then a bad one, etc...

IMO, the only good things were some of the old familiar pairings, Joey/Chandler, Monica/Rachel, and even a brief Chandler/Rachel (which BTW, is the pair with the fewest storylines on the show, which I don't understand because I think they can be very funny together).

I thought the paintings storyline was dumb, J/C's commercial storyline was fine but I hated Joey's Japanese commercial, I am sick of them saying that Chandler is a girl, I hated Charlie for treating Ross that way, and though I know everyone wants Charlie out of the way so R/R can get back together, I thought that was a very poor, rushed way to end their relationship. Also, Charlie's remark about her and Benjamin's "history" as a foreshadowing for R/R was so blatant it made me, being a Cobra, gag.

I hope next week's episode is better.

[ 11-09-2003: Message edited atyleung ]