View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 06:57 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But I think both girls found and shared a connection with a guy who interested them in an unexplainable way. What do you think?
What do I think? At first I felt the way you do....here's this guy...a sweet guy...a smart guy...a sensitive guy....not very attractive and not sophisticated in a social sense. Here's this girl...sexy and attractive....has been around the block. Who would think that She would finally accept that she had feelings for this guy? I loved it!
Lately, however, I'm not so sure. I really don't like the way Tyra is treating Landry. I don't like the way he acts like a puppy dog around her...pining for her. Landry is too smart a guy to lower himself like this. I loved the idea of his new band member...but..uh oh! That's not going to work!
I kind of really think that Landry should move onto to a girl that more his type...sweet, smart, moral! He can be Tyra's friend (if that's possible) and help her get on track with her studies and get into college!

While comparing E/A to T/L...there are similarities...devoted, sensitive guy in love with a girl who is not as interested at first.
The difference (the way I see it) is that Amy really seemed to like Ephram from the beginning...they had more in common (intelligence, politics, values). I saw Tyra and Landry as more of a stretch...I was hopeful that they would have a beautiful relationship....but I don't see that happening at the moment. Who knows? Perhaps Tyra will come to her senses and realize what she had in Landry and that she's not going to find someone like him out there.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 03-20-2009 at 08:25 AM