View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 05:07 AM
Qeeny
New Fan

Thrilling.
Even so much that I had to register and join your thoughts : )

I never didn't really understand what's the big deal with Sam using his powers. I just can't see how DNA can beat free will. Besides, I like to watch when Sam does his badass exorcising face : ) I rather thought everybody is just freaking out cos they're scared (so hell yeah, kill a person just cos there's some evil option, why not!). Sam is not stupid, he will handle it and won't get it out of the necessary line... So seems he is stupid. Now I kinda see that the drinking blood thing is the exact moment when it got rotten. (but even before, would anyone trust someone who got from hell thanks to many long hell years of pretending loyalty to a demon? well, pretend loyalty to Sam for some short human time can't be more difficult)

And I have a bad feeling that it's going somewhere dark, somewhere I don't like it anymore. Like a big apocalyptic end where Dean, according to his destiny, has to stop the evil and at this moment, it will be demonic Sam. So big meeting on some magnicent place, big fight, then big dilema what's wrong and what's right, last minute realizing what's the right path and saving the world, but of course too late for one (or both) of brothers (or plenty of people in general), who's dying because ofthe injuries from the fight. Oh and it could take place in a big cathedral. Sure it sounds familiar. I just hope this is just Del Toro etc. style, not Kripke style.

But otherwise I'm glad I saw the angel fight, finally the warriors of god were really fighting. They seemed to be just chatting all the time : )
(still don't like Ana though)
Qeeny is offline   Reply With Quote