View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 12:04 AM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey 'Tos how are you?
Hey! I'm not too bad. Busy this week, but looking for some semi-relaxation next week! Hopefully. How about you? We missed you for a few weeks, so I assume you got super busy again at school too, eh?

Quote:
Well, I'm a sucker when it comes to the whole guy being totally head over heels for the girl who doesn't reciprocate the same feelings right away. That probably sounds a little crazy, I've just noticed that it's a trend with my favorite ships.
Hee, not crazy at all! It's a good story! As long as the girl finally does reciprocate, or else it would just be depressing! I really liked how they went back to Ephram having feelings and Amy not wanting to get back with Ephram in season four. It was a nice parallel to their season one relationship. And absolutely, I really enjoy how they can just talk and be themselves with each other, either funny or serious. I think Ephram is really his best with Amy. I mean, in season four he was great with Andy, but there were still some things that he could only say to Amy. And the same with Amy being herself with Ephram, flaws and all. They need each other. They really are soulmates.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood