View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 05:39 PM
-Alicia-
Fan Forum Star

"Kinda Funny"- Kristen Stewart!

That sersiously made me LOL

Quote:
"The Runaways" will also featured a fair amount of drama, which Stewart is also looking forward to.

"I like the big conflict," she said. "It's like Cherie can't really handle the success, nor does she want it necessarily, in that respect, and Joan is very steady and self-assured. This kick-started her whole career and to watch it all fall apart and for her to still stand, I'm excited about that. It's a really explosive scene, amps are kicked through and guitars are smashed."

The Cherie in question is Cherie Currie, who will be played by Dakota Fanning, who will also play the deceptively dangerous vampire Jane in "New Moon."

"I've always loved what she's done," Stewart says of Fanning. "She's very controlled and poised and in terms of the actual work that she makes, it's always so different and she's gonna rock this. Talk about abandon, she's gonna have to lose herself in this, because it's pretty heavy."

While Stewart admitted to often getting overwhelmed by the scale of the "Twilight" phenomenon, she's approaching the second movie with a new sense of expectations and a new approach.

"It's so much easier," she says. "It's just experience. It's just realizing that it's a different world. I'm just more aware. It's easier. It's like I'm not freaked out by it. It's all going to be fine, but at first I was just freaked out."

Does that mean she's able to have fun with her newly enhanced profile?

"Sometimes things are fun," she admits. "As long as I say what I mean and it's not entirely jumbled and I feel like something's gotten across, then I'm proud. Whatever. As long as I keep doing doing what I like to do, whatever happens with all this stuff is just going to happen."
Kristen Stewart discusses 'Twilight' sequels and 'The Runaways' on Hitfix