View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 12:49 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

Yeah....new thread with a sucky title...good job Sarz.....hey you lured ML on with it...I'm agog! ML Katherine and Barney? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] See that's why you're a treasure who else would have that kind of insight? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Mezz I hope you're off having a great Holiday..we'll miss you....and a truer sentence was never written than this > and I quote "Of course, if that happens I won't be listening to my friends anyway I guess. Can't listen to wisdom while determined to be an idiot. hehe" But then we have learned to expect brilliance from you miss Mezz

interesting listening to the boy talk......agressive girls get the guys cause boys are kinda like birds.. they'll follow something shiny that tells them what to do.....I know that sounds bad...and I'm generalizing terribly but have you ever noticed how many nice boys/men are with bossy/selfish types.....and sweet girls/women are with cold agressive guys.....just find a nice one and go after him...the worst case scenario is you could feel awkward for a bit.Practice being 50 and not giving a rip [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sarz the *paper bag looser* ! ....no more looking in strange dudes paper bags ever young lady! What a sicko....you're lucky to have made it out alive! Now #2 encounter made us all proud to be Sarz worshippers .........what ever happened to young church/basketball boy?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Danie and Kender...