View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Christian'sKimberDoll
Master Fan

Recap of PD on The View 3/11/09 thanks to 2 OS boardies. I'm going to post it here because it contains spoiler material. I marked the parts what could be interesting

Quote:
Recap #1
Barbara Walters says to Pad*dy that she's waited 5 years for he and Meredith to get together and is he going to marry her and he says YES and they have filmed the engagement scene and there WILL BE a wedding/union!! He giggled. He was pretty happy.

He says Derek is devastated by all his losses and especially the last patient and is very sensitive to it all.

He said that they filmed the engagement, not the wedding he also said that at the end of the season there is going to be a wedding but he doesn't know whose wedding because they haven't filmed it and he does know that far. He also said that there is going to be an union between Mer and Der but he didn't say it was wedding.

Recap #2
BW: Very patient for 5 years for you and Meredith to get it together

PD: Right

BW:Your on your off, its in its out

PD: Right

BW: And now I hear your are going to propose. Are you really going to propose.

PD ( Deep breath) Ya we've shot that.so and there will be a wedding at the end of this year so we will see where it goes

BW:Ya

PD: (Smile) So its nice that its moving forward finally

BW: How come are you gving it away

PD: I can give away that much. I have been briefed. (Laughs)

BW: Your actually going to marry Meredith

PD There will be a union between them, yes.

EH: Maybe, a Mrs. McSteamy

PD: We will just have to wait and see. I do not know the last.. we shot 3 epsodes after this one that airs tomorrow night so that is as far as I know.

Whoppi mentions a fight on the set, he says no-not going there (IW)

Talk about Eric Dane still being sore after fight (joking)

Talk about grateful to have jobs. TR and Kathernine Heigel rumors are not true as far as he knows.