View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Cy!
Dedicated Fan

Add me to the first kiss list!

I was thinking the name Marlex. maybe?

Who do you think will realize they want more than just a friendship first?
Marissa. As people said, Alex doesn't always have the best of relationships and will probaby want more then a friendship with Marissa but won't say anything unless Mariss wants it.

Will they come out to eveybody or keep there relationship a secret?
Well for some strange reason I think they'll come out, not tell them but hold hands, kiss in front of people. I don't know I just have a feeling Marissa will be different then she had with anyone else, more rebellious and not caring if anyone thinks her being with Alex is not right.

How do you think all the people in Marissa's life will deal with the fact she is with another girl?
I'm hoping everyone will just let her be, be happy for her. But that probably won't happen. Julie will be shocked, angry. Caleb...well from his reaction to next weeks episode he seems to frown upon it but I think he'll come to his senses and convince Julie that she's a teenager experimenting or something. Ryan..possibly shock, I mean he knows how Marissa's relationships go so maybe her being with a girl won't shock him as much as everyone else. Seth, shock also and maybe a bit hurt because he thought after the 'ex' left they'd work it out but Alex went off with Marissa. Summer, she'll be cool with it, shock again at first but they're best friends and best friends support eachother in anything they feel is right. Summer will probably be asking all sorts of questions.

himay, love the wallpapers.