View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Glib
Fan Forum Hero

I think his main draw is the mystery. As Bella said, “He is even more unbelievable behind the face.” That, and I always find myself relating to the characters who seem darker,more melancholy, because it presents the age old question of “Why?”.What about his past andhis life made him feel the way he felt about himself and everything that happened around him?Edward is definitely a character that seems so easy to figure out yet he is rather complex.- starzscarme

His like the perfect gentlemen, and sex god or just god and I love how protective he is of bella. And all the words that come out of his mouth make me get butterflies in my stomach and I love how his a vampire and his inner struggle to not bite someone, I loveeeeeeeeee his dark side hehe.- paire_gal21

dward is an intreasting guy, he seems like this perfect being but underneath his cold calm front he is a compleat mess. He struggles daily with what he is and tha kind of torment is epic. don't think I have ever read about a guy who has to challange himself like this.He's also a very romantic guy, he would do anything to be with Bella and i find that and his sincerity about the relationship really endering. He is deffinatly a dual character,he has a very intense, dark, angry side of him and then there is a loving, kind, hopefull side of him and I love both aspects, they just make him more complex and facinating - walkin' with a ghost

Rob Icons

many more HERE

credits