View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Glib
Fan Forum Hero

Edward/Robert #161: B/C Rob's a future oscar winner, and tomstu's his future date

“He’s a beautiful musician, a very creative soul, very similar to Edward. He just totally reads the most interesting stuff, and sees the most interesting movies, and is very introspective and diving into his existential self.” Catherine Hardwicke

"He’s so good and so soulful and he’s just not a liar, you can feel pain from him." Kristen Stewart

"He has that rare mix of humility and an inner confidence, which means that he`s both a happy and a challenging colleague... it always felt honest and real. I wanted the audience to sympathise withToby but also to be frightened of him; to fear for him and to be fearful of him. It`s really tricky to pull that off, but Roob did, so all compliments to him."

"He was Daniel in every way. Robert took what he was given on the page and ran with it. Such an incredible talent" Tracy Garrett

]

“I've been known for a little nibble.”

“If I go and try to watch a movie by myself I'll be completely transfixed the whole time, concentrating one hundred percent. But if I'm with another person on a date or something, within two minutes I'll be like 'This is rubbish, this is rubbish. We should leave and do something else.' I don't really know why.”

“It sounds lame, but I was really concentrating on this job. It was my first American thing so I was pretty focused. I went to Portland for two months before we starting shooting, and I just didn't talk to anybody for ages during the beginning of the shoot. I never went out, but I kind of broke down half way through. I was like, 'Okay, people are starting to think that I'm actually out of my mind now.’ ”

"I wasn't at all focused on school, and I didn't achieve much. But I've got a sense of urgency now. I feel I can't let any more time waste away."

"Music occupies a very important place in my life. I couldn't live without music."

"I’m still embarrassed to say I’m an actor because it's kinda cheesy, so I prefer to say I do something else,"

"Thats the worst thing, I dont really care if people say I'm a bad actor,
I can like work on that, but if they just say that he's ugly thats just like "oh.. really?"

"I can't even do 10 press ups. I did about three weeks of that, and in the end I think he got so bored
of trying to force me to do it that he wrote it all down so that I could do it at home."

"Twilight' is a metaphor for the virtues of chastity, but it's had the opposite effect. I get letters that say "I'm going to kill myself if you don't watch 'High School Musical 2' with me. It's a little nuts."