View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 04:54 PM
E.V.
Dedicated Fan

I want to be added to the TFK list.

himay I ADORE the walls, one is going up immediatly.

As for the questions....
Who do you think will realize they want more than just a friendship first?
Marrissa. I think it was obvious she already fell pretty hard. Plus, even though Alex is obviously attracted to her considering the mess she's already in I think she's looking for friendship with Marrissa. Which is cool, because the most intense love grows from friendship. Plus, I don't think Alex expects Marrissa to act on her feelings even if she has a feeling she's feeling them.

Will they come out to eveybody or keep there relationship a secret?
I don't think they're going to plan to keep it secret it just will be. Then there will be some moment where they have the choice either to be open or lie about it and Marrissa will proably go the road of the excuse (lie) on instinct, leading Alex to question if she really wants to be with her. And that's when Marrissa will decide to be open. And it will lead to much cuddling (silly I know)

How do you think all the people in Marissa's life will deal with the fact she is with another girl?

I think Seth will be crushed, but it depends on how much time is in-between the official break up and him finding out Alex and Marrissa are more than friends.

Ryan will be shocked speachless, while Lindsey is relieved.

Summer, I don't know, she MIGHT be a supportive friend or she might get weirded out. Hard to tell.

Julie will be trying to figure how much she needs to pay Alex to leave town and pay DJ to come back.

Quote:
Oh yeah when did Marissa and Alex hold hands? or is that yet to come.
It's yet to come. The hand holding scene is from 'the second chance' which is not the upcoming episode, but the one after it.

As for ship names, I like blanket buddies, it's cute. RisEx is naughty, in a good way! What happened to Alrissa as the name combo for the ship? I thought I heard that mentioned too.