View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 05:52 AM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

Bad Jason did run really fast over and over again, but he is in such excellent shape that he didn't really seem very tired, even that late at night. He wasn't sweating or anything (they had to spray fake sweat on him). He seemed very calm and relaxed, occasionally drank some bottled water, even with the added stress of having hundreds of fans there watching him work and wanting to meet him too. The thought of him falling or getting hurt does make you want to cry, though. This guy should never be hurt!

Thanks MamaDee - you are a pretty great writer yourself. The tales of your 'Behr hunt' in Newfoundland are legendary! If anybody deserved to meet Jason, you and your son did after all that. I hadn't posted that story since the first time I put it on Ros2 after it happened - hate to repeat myself or sound like I'm bragging or anything, but gosh it's been 3 years! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Time flies loving that Behr of ours! And I realized he has a lot of new fans who weren't around then who might like to hear about it. I tried to get everything down so I could be the 'eyes and ears' for all his fans who couldn't be there or meet him, in my capacity as roving reporter.

He's just a really nice guy, very special. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Brings out very devoted and protective feelings toward him, too. I'd hoped meeting him would 'get it out of my system' - but my fondest hope is still to see him again somewhere, some day. sigh. Maybe next time, I'll be calmer and all my senses will be operational! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess, like the great actor he is - he always leaves 'em wanting more! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan