View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 09:32 PM
naturellebella
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_red (View Post)
I love your sig. That's one of my fave moments
Thank you One of mines too!

James Hibberd reports that Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles dropped to 3.0 million viewers and a 1.0/4 (rating/share) in the 18-49 demographic. Despite whipping the fandoms into a frenzy earlier this week when he gushed over TSCC’s DVR numbers, Hibberd is now pronouncing TSCC dead himself.

Nielsen Ratings - Overnight TV Ratings for Friday, March 5, 2009 featuring Howie Do It, Friday Night Lights, Dateline, Wife Swap 20/20, House, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Dollhouse, Ghost Whisperer, Flashpoint, Numb3rs, and America's Nex

This just isn't fair! A lot of people are saying it's b\c of the Watchman premiere being last night so a lot of the fans of the show also watch that so they just dvd-r T:SCC. It was one of the best episodes of the series and it got the lowest ratings. This move to Friday will screwed us over. Fox was all about promoting Dollhouse and ended up bringing T:SCC down w/ it b\c before at least we were pulling in 5 mil a week. Gah, this is going to suck since the ending that they have of the show isn't meant to be an ending of the series. Summer said she was saddened by the way the season ended so it's going to be something big.

Okay, sticking to positive. Cameron made herself completely vulnerable to John by giving him that necklace kill switch. She's pretty much saying I'd rather die then hurt you so I want you to kill me first. How can he not trust her after this? It's the sweetest thing!

& John better not let anyone else know about the necklace like Sarah or Derek b\c they'd get kill happy.

Promo for new episode:

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote