View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Philosophist
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate2doom
yea i agree Philosophist. I love a good love story, the tragedy and the angsy, but hopefully they don't drag it out for the whole season.
But i think before anything is going to happen between Jesse and Christina, they going to have to get through Paula...she the only road block i can see between. And i have feeling it not going to be east. Paula is going to play dirty, since she almost love Jesse.

i was thinking..how about shorten their names...Jetina...corny?
Oh yeah. A whole season of dragging it out would definitely not be good

I was thinking about that. But if Paula loved Jesse... I don't understand why her inhibitions coming out would mean being with Terry... I think it's just territorial, and they'll find some way to get her away from Jesse.

I like that you're thinking ahead! But I think we should wait for a 'shipper name for a while, because although the name thing sounds good, I think we could get something really great that isn't so obvious... if I make any sense. Like, David/Max (The Mountain) are Jetsetters, Max/Liz (Roswell) are Dreamers, Buffy/Angel (BtVS) are Immortal Lovers... I think we could go beyond the names and get a 'shipper name out of something more personal between the two. Maybe like a special scene between them, I don't know. But I think we should wait a bit. What do you guys think?

randomalien13--- NOOOOOOO. No way. I'm in denial. That cannot happen. *fluffy bunnies, fluffy bunnies, think happy thoughts*

Isn't it enough she's the daughter of Satan? I mean, obstacles are fine, but there's such a thing as too much.

That would make sense, with Christina hinting that fate made them find each other, but, no, that's because fate wants them to be together, not kill each other.

I don't read spoilers, so I'm not going to believe that, just yet *fluffy bunnies*