View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 10:47 AM
[R]tistic
Fan Forum Hero

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To stop being distracted by shiny objects! and my habit of procrastination

Describe yourself in 5 words Shy, Optimistic, Open-Minded, Honest, Caring. (if you can believe the first one. )

Favourite Book? Oooh I would have to say The Historian. Great read and I think it's a national bestseller too.

Favourite food? Sushi! typical asian

Least favourite food? uhh... uhh... jambalaya

What was the last song you listened to? Unsaid by The Fray

If you were in a situation where, to save the world, you had to kill one person, someone you knew...what would you do? Well... it depends on how badly the world is. A situation where you have to kill an acquaintance, the world would be doing pretty badly. Right? If I had to choose the person it would be the one who has contributed the least to anything. How they've lived their life so far, what they've accomplished etc.

Favourite quote? Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone. And do not trouble about the future for it is yet to come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful, that it will be worth remembering. - Scott Taylor Idus

Favourite movie?squeeeee I'm such a movie whore I wouldn't be able to choose just one. Does that count as an answer?

If you had a superpower..what would it be? and how would you use it? What's his names power to turn invisible. I'd go to all the comic-con conventions or whatever events Zach Quinto or Zach Levi went to