View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 07:35 PM
naturellebella
Fan Forum Star

I found myself rooting for Riley not to be killed b\c then of course, Jesse would have won. They would think that Cameron killed Riley and just wasn't telling and that's the way it is right now. That's what the promo for next week is all about. Hmm, if Cameron were to kill Riley though I don't think she would shoot her. What I mean is that maybe John would figure out that, that is not how Cameron would decide to kill her...so she didn't kill her.

That was a good reveal though, that in the end Jesse wanted Cameron to feel so threatened by Riley that she would kill her and John would kill her. The fight was pretty good! Eye gouging, choking, shooting, pushing up against the wall violence!

So, like John said Cameron should be very self-sufficient fixing herself but it's obvious that she wanted him to help b\c she wants to get back into his life. The sandwich thing gave it away though. Cute too!

I wish Riley would have just told John the truth but of course, that would take away from the drama of what is to come.

I like Cameron's idea about the necklace. I just love the whole episode! But I'm scared about what's going to happen next. I really don't want John to kill her I mean it's not even possible she's one of the main characters. Unless, they kill her and bring her back? IDK!!!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote